The current price list was last updated in May 2021.
Please note that when planning to rent the church for an event far into the future (two years or further) then the charge will always be according to that year's price list, not the one at the time of booking.
Price list for renting Búðakirkja
Rental of Búðakirkja is in the hands of the church keeper and all inquiries should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
• It is possible to rent Búðakirkja either for a full day or part of a day.
- A full day rental is up to seven pre-determined hours between 9:00 and
18:00. Cleaning included. Rental price: ISK 40,000.
- Part of a day is maximum of three pre-determined hours between 9:00 and 18:00. Cleaning included. ISK 25,000.
- Surcharge is paid for rent in the evening, evening rental is possible for max three pre-determined hours in the period from 18:00 to 23:00.
Cleaning included. ISK 35,000.
- The church keeper of Búðakirkja must always be hired to be present in the church in the time it is in use during rental. Payment to the church keeper is 3,500 ISK / hour.
• Reception in Búðakirkja is tailored to the guests at any given time.
- Reception and information guidance in Búðakirkja is under the supervision of the church keeper, it can be held in Icelandic and/or English.
The fee is according to agreement each time.
Non-refundable confirmation fee for renting Búðakirkja is ISK 5,000. paid upon booking.
(Due to uncertainties because of COVID
the confirmation fee is not charged at the moment)